Thursday, March 17, 2011

No tools, no fun

I noticed you enjoy the posts in which I publish when I got through mail recently. In the first of those types of posts I introduced you to my hobby- penpalling.
The package I am going to share with you today arrived from the USA, from a girl who has been my penpal for some time now. She is also a cake lover, so she helped me get some of the tools for making and decorating cakes, some things that I wanted for a long time.
I don't even need to point out how out of this world it felt when I got a note from my postman to pick up the package at my post office. So, I picked it up, locked myself in my room and started opening and exploring all the amazing goodies inside.


Photobucket

My first and foremost interest was to get two things, which are:
  • Cookie cutters  in different shapes and sizes, which are so impossible to find here (and even if you do find some, they are abnormally expensive)
Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Decorating tips (which I have found in Zagreb, identical ones, but on a price 3x more expensive than these)
Photobucket

 And so, when I got that settled, I decided to let myself loose a bit and got a couple of other fun and useful things.. like these AmeriColor edible paints: Electric Purple, Gold and Black.

Photobucket

A pack of red, white, pink and yellow sprinkles..

Photobucket

Bags and couplers for the decorating with the tips..

Photobucket

And one of my personal favorites- Edible Pixie Dust - edible glitter for decorating!!

Photobucket

 Ok, ok, I admit it.. I also ordered something from Victoria's Secret, but those photos don't seem appropriate to be shared on this blog.. It is a secret in the end, isn't it?

Truthfully, I feel like a kid on a Christmas morning.. I cannot even stress enough of how much I am looking forward to putting some of these things into use. And, of course, you will be the first ones to see the results. :)
Till than..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment