Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am gone!

Photobucket


 Yes, I havent been around for quite a while already.. And it doesnt mean I forgot about the blog and the cakes. It just means I havent made any for almost a month now.. And its not about diet or anything like that..
Its about getting back to the job I used to work as a student, far away from my home in Zagreb.. to be exact, in Orebić.. Pelješac.. near Korčula.. 11 hours from Zagreb.. Yup, there!


 So, I had these options:

1. Leave my blog for 6 months (along with baking) and get back to writing in the fall,or
2. Continue writing about whatever sweet and tasty I run into in the mean time.. but without recipes, because the hotel kitchen rests only in my dreams.. (i did take a peek in it though!)

 But well, this time I decided to share some photos straight from Orebić, from this old/new job of mine.. New, because I havent done it for 2 years already.. Old, because this is my 4th year of doing it.

Here are the photos.. and you take a wild guess! :) What is my summer job?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment