Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oreo cupcakes

As mentioned in previous posts, it's time to bring out some of the recent and not so recent creations that have been waiting for their turn to shine. So this time the chosen one is the cupcake using the currently popular Oreo cookies.


Photobucket

I admit, I'm not a big fan of these cookies, but I know that there are many who are .. And since these cupcakes I made more for my friends than for myself, the decision was easy. The muffin part of the cupcakes was made ​​by my favorite recipe for chocolate muffins with banana . In this mixture, you can insert bits of Oreo cookies, if you like small chunks inside of the dough.

For the creme I chose a classic, simple custard.
Vanilla creme

2dcl milk
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons sugar
80dkg butter

Bring the milk, flour and sugar together and cook it till it reaches the pudding consistency. Allow to cool completely, and mix in with butter. In this mixture I added 5 crushed Oreo cookies and decorated the cupcakes with this mixture. Instead of the vanilla creme I used here, you can make a cream cheese and powdered sugar creme, something like the creme I use in Red velvet cupcakes.

Photobucket

I'm sure this cupcake will be a real surprise for any kid .. Although I have seen some surprised adults as well. Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment