Friday, February 17, 2012

Creative eye

This blog and everything it started for me meant a lot more than just writing articles about food. Since I started blogging, it got me close to an entirely new world of creative people who are constantly pushing me into new ideas and creative work. For some time I wanted to introduce you to one of those people, a creative and promising young photographer who, with his camera, captured a lot of beautiful pictures of my cakes, as well as many other things.




Photobucket

Jazz fell into our small creative team "as a spoon into a hungry child's meal", meaning- in the right place at the right time. And since then, we have been enjoying the benefits of his talents.. everyone in their own way .. I enjoy the photos, which he creates .. as well as the new ideas and projects that we plan and which make me really excited.. More on those projects when the snow here melts and we can get back to active mode.. Until then, enjoy Jazzes photos from our archives!
(if you want to see more, this is his web photography portfolio - Jazz Saletović Photography  )

Photobucket
Chocolate crackle cookies


Photobucket
Blueberry cupcake


 Photobucket
Mini cheesecake


Photobucket
Chocolate peanut butter cupcake

 Photobucket
Chocolate cupcake


Photobucket

Photobucket
Vanilla cupcake with candied lemon slice


Photobucket 
Vanilla cupcake


Photobucket
Vanilla cupcake.. or so called- Queen cupcake (named by the photographer)

So much for today! Hope you enjoyed it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment